The neuro-surgical unit encompasses an experienced team of neurosurgeons, dedicated, supportive staff and fully equipped modular operation theatres.
Treatment is provided for spinal cord injury, spinal fractures, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, intraparenchymal haemorrhage, basilar skull fractures, subdural haematomas, arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms and epilepsy.
Treatment is offered for chronic neurological pain, movement disorders, tumours (skull-based, spinal cord, brain tumours).
perform the following surgeries Our Neurosurgeons:
- Cranial Endoscopic Neurosurgery, Cervical disc replacement, endovascular neurosurgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, Epilepsy surgery, Functional neurosurgery for Parkinson’s and other movement disorders, neuro-oncosurgery (brain and spinal cord tumour surgery), micro and endoscopic discectomy (disc surgeries), vertebroplasty .
- Treatment for chronic pain syndromes
- Neurosurgical procedures help people suffering from certain pain syndromes, particularly those with paroxysmal pain, such as trigeminal and glossopharyngeal neuralgia. Procedures to treat chronic pain disorders such as trigeminal neuralgia include:
- Microvascular decompression
- Deep-brain or motor cortex stimulation
- Sophisticated neurodiagnostic and imaging facilities
- Neuro-intensive Care Units (NICU)
- Fully equipped, well-ventilated rooms
- 24 hrs availability of qualified neurologists for round the clock patient care
- Well-equipped operation theatre with integrated work station
- Modular neurosurgery operation theatre with laminar flow
- Stroke Unit
- Advanced neurophysiology lab
- Operative microscope, Neuro endoscopy and intraoperative devices
- CT Scan
- Electroencephalograph (EEG)
- Electromyograph (EMG)
- Polysomnograph (PSG)
- Sophisticated Microscope
- Neuro-navigation system
- Neuroendoscopy - Spinal and Brain Endoscopes
- Neuro-endoscopic surgeries (minimally invasive neurosurgeries)
- Sophisticated Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring Systems
- Colour Doppler
Neuro Rehabilitation Services
- Speech therapy for post-stroke cases
- Occupational therapy
- Clinical Psychology services
The above services are offered to movement disorder patients, degenerative spine and brain disorders, traumatic brain injury cases.