1. Dr.Pravin Kumar, Dr.Vijay Kanna, et.al., “ A Clinical Study Of Comparison Of Effect With 0.15% Ropivacaine & Fentanyl 12mcg/Ml Vs .125% Bupivacaine & Fentanyl 12mcg/Ml Epidurally For Labour Analgesia”, International Journal Of Medical Sciences: April 2018,Vol-6, Issue 4 Page 1422.
2. Dr.B.Mithun , Dr.B.Anand “A Comparative study between Ondensetron, Metaclopromide and Placebo as a prophylactic medication to reduce post operative nausea and vomiting. Medpulse International Journal of Anesthesia vol.6/issue2/May 2018, page 38-40.
3. Dr.B.Mithun ,Dr.B.Anand “A Comparative study between Midazolam, Ketamine and combination of both as a premedication in Pediatric surgeries”. Medpulse International Journal of Anesthesia vol.6/issue2/May 2018, page 27-32
4. Dr.B.Anand, Dr.Nimi G, Dr.P.Selvakumaran “Comparison of Thiopentone and Propofol as Anesthetic agents for Electroconvulsive therapy- a Prospective double blind cross over trial”. Medpulse International Journal of Anesthesia January 2018;5(1):06-10
5. Dr.Pravin Kumar, Dr.Kirubahar, “Efficacy & Safety Of Two Different Doses Of Intrathecal Calcitonin, A Randomized Controlled Study”, Journal Of Medical Sciences: Feb 2018,Vol-6, Issue 2 Page 682.
6. Dr.Vimal, Dr.A.Sivanoli, “Comparison Of Trueviewscope & C-Mac Video Laryngoscope In Improving The Conventional Glottis View Endotracheal Intubation”, International Archives Of Integrated Medicine: Vol-5, Issue 12,December 2018.
7. G Nirmalkumar, P. Selvakumaran, Dr.B.Anand “A Comparative study of 0.25% Bupivacaine and 0.25% Ropivacaine in Transversus Abdominis plane block for post-operative Analgesia patient undergoing below Umblical surgery”. Medpulse International Journal of Anesthesia vol.8/issue3/Dec2018, page 208-212.
8. Dr.Vimal, Dr.A.Sivanoli, “The Incidence Of Transient Neurologic Syndrome In Obstetric & Non Obstetric Patients With Spinal .5% Hyperbaric Bupivacaine & 5% Hyperbaric Lignocaine – A Randomized Double Blind Control Study”, International Archives Of Integrated Medicine: Vol-5, Issue 1, January 2018.
9. J. Geetha, S. Ravi, “ Effects of Hypercarbia on Spontaneous Ventilation in Short Laparoscopic Procedures” Indian Journal of Anesthesia and Analgesia: 2018;5(6): 936-940, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21088/ijaa2349,8471.5618.9
10. Dr Raja Shareef, Dr P V S Prasad, Dr p K Kavirasan, “Prevalence and Pattern of PCOS in Women Presenting with Acne, a Hospital based Prospective Observation Study”, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, March-2018, Vol-6, Issue-3,.pp899-903.
11. Dr Raja Sharieef, Dr P V S Prasad, Dr p K Kavirasan, “Cutaneous Makers of Obesity”, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, Nov-2018, Vol-6, Issue-11,.pp3562-3566.
12. Manojkumar, and S.Elangovan, “A study of hearing improvement after tympanoplasty in cases of CSOM”, Med Pulse International Journal of ENT, Vol.5, Issue.3, March, 2018, pp.49-53.
13. S Panneerselvam, E Prabhakarreddy, et.al, “Evaluation of Total Conjugate Bilirubin Levels Before and After Phototherapy”, Indian Journal of public Health & Development, April 2018, Vol.9 issue 4, pp.
14. S Panneerselvam, E Prabhakarreddy et.al, “Lipid Profile Changes During Pregnancy in South Indian Population”, Indian Journal of public Health & Development May 2018, Vol.9, Issue-5.
15. P.Vijaiananth and V.Prakash, D. Selvaraj, T. Mathimaraiselvan, “Clinical profile and treatment outcome of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in a tertiary care hospital”, International Journal of Advances in Medicine, June 2018, 5(3).
16. P.Vijaiananth et.al., “Intensive care unit prophylaxis and its outcome in a rural tertiary care hospital: An observational Study”, International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, Sep.2018, 7(9):1742-1747.
17. G.Mohandhas and M.S.Vijayan, “Epidemiological Analysis of Appenticitis in a Rural Tertiary Care Hospital, Tamilnadu“, International Journal of Current Methods and Applied Sciens, 2018, April, 10(3), 144-151.
18. G.Mohandhas, N.Vijayan, S.Ravi Iyengar, “A Clinical study on Diagnostic, Clinico-pathological correlation of Acute Cholecystitis”, International Surgery Journal, 2018 June; 5(6): 2228-2232.
19. Mohandhas G, N.Vijayan, “Epidemiological Analysis of Appenticitis in a Rural Tertiary Care Hospital, Tamilnadu“, IRMPS, Vol-4, Iss.3&4, Jul-Dec 2018, pp.6-12.
20. P.Kamalam and et.al., “A Clinical study on diagnostic and clinicopathological correlation of acute appendicitis undergoing emergency appendicectomy in a rural tertiary care hospital”, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.8, Issue.9, Sep, 2018.
21. P.Kamalam and Balamuralee, “A Study of prevalence of helocobacter Pylori infection in urban tertiary care hospital”, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol.8, Issue.11, Nov, 2018.
22. Vigna Sai Potula, “A Clinicopathological study and management of Cholelithiasis”, International Archives of Integrated Medicine, Vol.5, Issue.7, July, 2018; 17-23.
23. Vigna Sai Potula, “Conventional treatment versus vacuum therapy for diabetic food ulcers treatment”, International Surgery Journal, Jan 2018;5(1);49-53.
24. Vigna Sai Potula, “Varicose Vein Surgery Stripping method compared to radio frequency ablation”, International Surgery Journal, May 2018;5(5);1-5.
25. Dr.S.Jeevaraman, Dr.Maragathamani Elangovan and et.al., “A Prospective study of Inguinal Hernia Patients managed by Three Stitch Hernioplasty”, Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research, Vol.06, Issue.02, Feb, 2018, pp.-972-976.
26. Akila Shree, A.K.Chitra, “Evaluation of uterine cervix with transvaginal ultrasonography in women with threatened preterm labor and or preterm labor”, International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obsetetrics and Gynaecology, 2018 Feb; 7(2): 704-709.
27. Bama Ramesh, “Role of Oral Mifepristone as a cervical priming agent for induction of Labour”, Journal of Evidence Based Medical and Healthcare”, Vol.5, Issue.3, Jan. 15, 2018, pp.280-284.
28. Dr.Harshila Jain, Dr.Datta Gulnar Pandian, Vasudev Anand Rao , “Awareness and knowledge about Glaucoma among under graduate medical students in a medical college in South India”, Medpulse international Journal of Ophthalmology: Dec 2018:8(3):59-62.
29. Dr.Harshila Jain, et.al., “Awareness, practices & Compliance of contact lens wear among Medical Students”, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences: DOI: 10.21276/sjams.2018.6.12.53: 30.12.2018.
30. I.Geethan, et.al., “Mechanical assessment of tripled hamstring tendon graft when using suspensory fixation for cruciate ligament reconstruction”, Journal of Experimental Orthopaedics (2018) 4:48.
31. Jayant Jain, et.al., “Analysis of outcome of closed humeral diaphyseal fractures treated conservatively with functional brace”, Int. Journal of Recent Trends in Scinece and Technology,Dec 2018, 14(3):610-614.
32. Jayant Jain, V.Shanmugam, “Awareness and Knowledge about osteoporosis among under-graduate medical students in a medical college in south India”, Medplus International Journal of Orthopaedics, Dec 2018, 8(3):78-81.
33. Chatterjee Deepak and Dethe Ashok, “A Prospective observational study on the usefulness and safety of topical steroid in the treatment of Childhood Phimosis at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands”, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2018, Vol.6, Issue.1.
34. Dethe Ashok and Chatterjee Deepak, “An observational study on the causes of Neck Lymphadenopathy in the Children or Andaman Islands”, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2018, Vol.6, Issue.1.
35. Dr.Ashok Dethe and Ritu Singh, “Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Parents about Childhood Immunization”, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, January 2018; 6(1C):154-156.
36. Dr.Ashok Dethe and Ritu Singh, “Knowledge, Attitude and Awareness of Nursing Staff and Mothers regarding Breastfeeding”, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, January 2018; 6(1C):157-159.
37. Nandhini Ramachandran and Ganavi Ramgopal, “Prevalnce of Seroprotective antibodies against hepatitis B virus in immunized children in a community hospital”, International Journal of Child Health, Vol.5, Issue.5, May 2018, pp.319-323.
. Ganavi Ramgopal, “Clinical and Microbiological Profile of Children with Urinary Tract Infection”, Journal of Paediatric Nephrology, Vol.6, Number.2, 2018.
39. Jaisingh Raman, Sivabalan Elangovan,.et.al, “A Comprehensive Study of Socio Demographic and Cilinical profiles in Patient with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Depression”, American Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, October – 2018, Vol-6, Issue-4., pp 99-103.
40. Jaisingh Raman, Nirmal Ravindran, “A Comparative Study of Cilinical Features, Quality of Life in Patients With Obsseive Compulsive Disorder and Depression”, Stanley Medical JournalOct-Dec-2018, Vol-5, Issue-4, pp1-5.
41. S.Vidyasagar, Abubacker Sulaiman F., “The Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Rule out Suspected Appendicitis in Pregnant Women”, International Journal of Contemporary Medicine Surgery and Radiology.. January-March-2018, Vol-3, Issue-1., pp 65-68.
42. S.Vidyasagar, Prabakaran.,“Clinical and Radiological of Post Partum Cerebral Venous Thrombosis,” International Journal of Contemporary Medicine Surgery and Radiology, January-March 2018., Vol-3, Issue-3, pp: 76-78.
43. Antony Jean, Murali Krishna .et.al, “ Obstructive Jaundice – The Radiological Study in Assessing the Level and cause”, Asian Journal of Medical Radiological Research., January-June2018, Vol-7, Issue-7, pp/;46-50
44. Manimegalai. M, Vivekanandh. K, Vidhya Livingston, Hemamalini. R, “Efficacy Of Intralesional Vitamin D3 In Extensive & Recalcitrant Warts: An Open Uncontrolled Trial”, International Journal Of Scientific Research, Original Research Paper, Volume-7 | Issue-11 | November-2018 | ISSN No 2277 – 8179 | IF : 4.758 | IC Value : 93.98
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College And Hospital is a state of the art medical school, situated across sprawling 100 acres of land located at the national high way (NH45 Trichy – Chennai high way) at Siruvachur, Perambalur District, with a buildup area of 12 lakhs square feet.